Saturday, August 30, 2008

for the first time

the movie + real experiences = for the first time! ^_^

my family & i went to sm today! times like this comes only once in a while..so i'm just glad! my sister & i decided to watch a movie (it's obvious in the title!) while my parents, w/ my nieces, go shopping. and my for the first time experiences are!:

when we went to the cinema floor, i noticed a smoke way before i stepped on the 3rd floor. then to my right, janitors & other staff of sm are cleaning up one of the cinema rooms..looks like it just survived a fire! i panicked a bit..i asked one of the personnels who happened to pass by us. he said that a wire just sparked & maybe, made a minor fire. then i said to my sister, "wag na kaya tayo manood. baka kasi sign na 'to!" we tried to go to the other side of the cinema & thankfully, there were no commotions. that was a first for me! i've never seen a scene like that..and it made me really alarmed!

actually, we were planning to watch for the first time, but somehow when we got there, i felt the urge to watch a very special love instead. but in the end, it's the first decision who won..when we were near the entrance, ang daming lumabas! as in they could be compared to a whole batallion! that was another first time..i thought, "this movie is really a hit!" when we were already inside the cinema, we were not able to sit on the upper part because they were crowded! so no choice, dun kami sa baba. a couple of minutes later, many people entered the cinema, and the next thing we knew, people were already standing because there are no more seats left! we were lucky enough to be sitting there..i thought. ^_^ that's another first time!

it's also my first time to watch a movie of richard gutierrez..and i'm not that used to seeing him. haha! :-P that's all. good night! time check: 11:35 in the evening! gotta go! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to watch this movie with _ _ _.
you know who! :)