Sunday, August 24, 2008

experiences

being one of the candidates for CAT officers has its own perks & pitfalls..really!


yesterday we had our CAT training--exclusive for aspiring officers only! the exercises were tough! actually, masakit pa nga yung katawan ko eh! but i had fun, knowing that it will benefit me! hehe.. :-P after that we were dried under the sun..practicing drills..and marching non-stop! haha..that left me with dark complexion! T_T hehe! :-P

and for the first time in my life, i was forced to eat ampalaya! well..i'll admit it, i don't like eating veggies! while i'm eating that, my tears roll endlessly! but i'm glad that i did that..i did something good for myself! that was, again, done in the "square meal" manner..you know, with the counting & the banana on the head. but the operation was considered successful--hindi ko na nabuga yung tubig! next recipe: saluyot with alugbati! oh my..i think i should start practicing..eat veggies! :-P

i'm still waiting for my rank..well i'm not expecting to be the corp commander anymore! hehe.. :-P zai jan!^_^

No comments: