Saturday, August 9, 2008

let's groove!

august 7, 2008: our section's joint feast day with the "smarthanz"! the pics are taking too long to upload nga eh..hehe.. :-P

we were told earlier by our adviser that our theme will be 70s & 80s style. the moment i heard that, i was so, so, so excited!!! imagine, getting to wear retro outfits..so cool!

st. martha's theme was "pajama party" so they were all in their pantulog.. :-) the feast day was fun..many foods (wahaha!)..many pictures (my sis lent me her digicam! yehey!)..and lots of funny moments (when we went to sm, pinagtinginan ako! haha..retro kasi!). i'm sure our last feast day will always stick in my mind..forever! :-P

so that's it..i just updated! here's a treat: pix galore! :-P

^retro jane-y! :-P

^yanna (hi!) and me..!

^francis & me..! :-P

^joicy & me! (hi!) :-P

^maxx & me!
^topie & me.. :-P
^me & anna..nice outfits! :-D
^with my adviser!
^tHymAnGeRzZ (1/4!)=P

^me & emerrize! :-P

addie: just check out my friendster for more pix! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice..ang ganda ni shara.. :)

Anonymous said...

enge comments! :)

Anonymous said...

wag na sa friendster, sa blog nalang. thanks.. :)
bigyan din kita sa new post mo.. :)