Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hidden something?!

yesterday, while we (my sis & i) were cleaning our study room, i found a piece of paper inside my CD case..and it says:

"♥when we first met, i know we didn't click
but as days passed of knowing each other;
i realized that there's something special about you
a tingling sensation comes from the inside, i don't know what to do!
i always long for your presence, i know this is not a normal essence
i smile whenever i see you, but get gloomy whenever that's through
i can't stop thinking about your face, it gets me in a fast pace
though we don't see each other more often;
i always pray to God that He would soften
these things and i wish that you always think of me
as much as i think of you.♥"

oh my..i can't believe i wrote that! i think that was dated..uhmm..months ago?! i'm inspired at that time..and i wrote that for my ex-crush (secret!). then i realized that, when a person is really inspired, he/she can really make things out of the ordinary. look at me now..i'm not inspired so i can't make good poems like that! haha.. :-P actually, is that good?! hmm..comment me your reactions! :-P

No comments: