Friday, August 22, 2008

hassle

actually, my plan for today is, when i get home i would sleep..but i wanna share my experiences because if i don't do it right now, it will vanish in my mind. :-)

yesterday was the most dreading, stressful & irritating night i had for this year. imagine, i spent 6 hours in front of the computer, non-stop! oh my..and it was because of that project i mentioned on my last entry. i started editing at 7:30 pm & i slept at 1:30 am! take note: we still have classes the next day! so i really don't have enough sleep until now. my head really ached last night..good thing my friend sedrick (special mention!) stayed with me--through yahoo messenger. he offered to aid/help me with our project (though he's not my groupmate)..so he waited for me to finish the movie. as in..until midnight he's there! i kept on saying, "pasensya na ha!", "sorry talaga naaabala a na!", "pasensya na talaga!!!". and he kept on replying, "ok lang un" & "^_^". i didn't know there's a person who was really willing to help you even though it means sacrificing on his part, too. thanks heartless..you're such a good friend! :-)

this morning, i did my project in health the moment i got to school. i thought i would never make it, but thankfully, i finished ahead of time (phew!). then by recess sed accompanied me to the computer lab to finish my project (oh btw..our computer malfunctioned last night! it wasn't able to save our project file into a movie file..so yun..!) but it was closed. by lunch time, we decided to drop by rejoice's house para maki-save. but it was no use..it didn't work. i just accepted OUR fate. :-(

after that, sed & i rushed to the school because we still have to change to CAT attire! pinadala ko kay dad yung damit ko eh..good thing i made it before the seminar began. anyway, the seminar's about "teen sexuality & other values". our guest speaker's pretty funny..actually nangalay nga yung jaw ko kakatawa eh! haha.. :-P i learned a lot from that seminar..and it also gave me the creeps (computer games are bad! they use "demonic" symbols like the pentgram & the inverted cross!). then after that we had our CAT.. :-)

..speaking of CAT..we will have a training tomorrow! oh..only candidates for officers. the menu: ampalaya con itlog! i should get ready..another square meal coming up! ok i really feel tired. xie xie for reading! zai jan fellas! :-P

No comments: