Wednesday, September 10, 2008

tuhm-an-jahree!

before, it was dora the explorer that got my 2 adorable nieces on their toes. they watch it everyday..so you can imagine how the dvd was hardly scratched.^_^ but now the "dora fever" has been put to rest. there's a new sensation that got my 2 cute nieces--and me--hooked.

i can't believe this phenomena had struck me too! i mean..c'mon...tom & jerry is only for kids who doesn't know the sense of cartoon brutality! haha..but seriously, i'm kinda liking that show. whenever i catch a glimpse of that craziness, i sit down & stay glued to the episodes..to the point that i don't get to do all things fast! haha..

i think i'm a big kid. ^_^ i enjoy seeing tom chasing jerry..i am fascinated by the way they make people laugh (even thouh it's an oldie cartoon)..i am delighted everytime i see their funny-to-the-bones tactics..somehow it makes me realize that i'm still a kid at heart..that even a chuckle makes me laugh..that even the simplest cartoon made for kids can still tickle my laughter box..oh my.. :-D

when my mom buys a new dvd of cartoon pleasures..the "tom & jerry" fever will eventually get out of my nieces's heads..but for me..i think it'll stick to my mind. viva la tuhm-an-jahree! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love tom and jerry too.. :)
i still watch it on cartoon network if i got time . :)