Saturday, August 16, 2008

hell in heaven week

oh yeah..now yah confused?!

quarterly exams passed quickly & quite un-noticeably..i can't say that that was my first quarterly exam since i had my first when i was in freshman year (heehee..). i said it's "un-noticeably" because i didn't feel the urge to study (for a studious student like me (what?!)..that's a no-no!). let me tell you about my exams:

august 13, wednesday: first in line...filipino! i wasn't able to get a plus-20 from that dreaded question when we had a pre-test (arrgggghhh!!!), but i think i was able to ace that with flying colors (aww..!) next: statistics! stat was pretty easy..i just don't know if i made it..haha!:-P after the exam, my friends & i decided to go to patnubay academy because of some business..i met chenneth there! haaay..after years of no communication! after that, we hung out at my place..took pix using my sis's cam..and cath accidentally deleted all pix! oh my..ate shie's mad at me nga eh..huhu.. :'( yah i know i should have been responsible! don't impose it more! (am i talking to myself?!) hehe.. :-P

august 14, thursday: m.a.p.e.h. time! it was kinda hard..i kept on mixing everything from anything! haha..! next: physics..it was kinda hard..only because my mind doesn't function when it comes to getting the speed, blah blah blah! then there was computer: i didn't study much..hehe..i told you i can't feel the quarterly exam! :-P after that we hung out again at my place..uploaded the spare pix we had after cath & i cried our eyes out.. :-P here are some pix..:

^posing for a pic! haha.. :-P

^hey, meet my besz erika & besh catherine...waaah.. :-P

^me..cath..erika..darlene on top!

^more photo-opz..
^parang di galing sa iyak nuh?! hehe.. :-P

august 15, friday: english! ah..my fave ;) i thought it was pretty good! how i wish i passed or got a high grade so i don't appear as mayabang here..! hehe.. :-P then we had economics! i had a hard time thinking of what to draw in test IV..other than that, it was NOT easy! hehe.. :-P then the EASIEST of all..(that's an irony, fyi!) bookkeeping! oh my..i think i failed that one! i'm sure i'm busted in the columnar paper part! just think: i kept on jumbling the "notes payable" to the "revenues" part..and worst of all,my "capital statement" contents were wrong..ALL WRONG!!! arrrggghh!!! and fyi again..it requires a parent's signature (doomed forever!). :-(

also on the same day, i decided to drop by erika & mac's place so we can have some bonding time! hehe..we studied math..they taught me something naman..then we played "harry potter diagon-alley" board game! it was fun to play! it's gonna take forever if i explain it, but the bottomline is: mac & i won! haha.. :-P but erika got all the money..hmp! hehe.. :-D

last day, august 16, saturday (today!): first was math (oohh!!!), another of my favorites (that's another irony for yah!)..was there ever a day that i liked & understood math?! hmm..NO! never! a classmate was asking me questions on how to evaluate that cheverness..and i said, "magpaturo na kayo sa english, wag lang sa math!" and i'm perfectly correct: ever since i started studying, i already hated math. aside from the fact that i hate numbers, i really can't understand it! even though you explain it to me over & over again, i guess you'll just hte me for having a sore throat & dried saliva (haha!). really, that's how as bad as it can get. :-) next! religion..it was easy..we started at 10:40, and i was finished at 11:00..1 hour to go before the C.A.T. time!

since this post is already long..i'm gonna jump on another post! whee..hell in heaven week..what a title! :-P

No comments: