Monday, June 23, 2008

shocking events

unexpected things really happen..in weird times & place. (seryoso pare!)

while mourning for my aunt's death (see previous entry), my other aunt (tita inday) suddenly asked my dad if i have any passion for acting or modelling. whaaat?! don't know what crossed my aunt's mind to ask him that. then my dad faced me & asked me.. of course i was hesitant! me? a model??! gosh. i answered inconsistently, not knowing what to answer.

ok i'll admit it: 50% wants me to say yes, and the other 50% wants me to say no. why?! yes because it screams M-O-O-L-A-H!..stardom..seeing my face on magazine pages is cute..yeah. and no because i hate having NO privacy at all..pressure..hectic schedules..and shyness (waaah!).
^the pic i first gave to her..i'm not that prepared! haha.. :-P

well let me tell you why my tita asked me that quessie: he's the godmother of patrick garcia (whoa..), friend of lolit solis (ahh..), and has managed artists na din (i'm just not quite sure). she really wants me to model, so she asked for my solo pics. i gave some, of course..opportunities like this knocks only once!:-P

i just hope i succeed in this. and i JUST hope that this will not hinder me from studying..aja jane!:-P

1 comment:

0 said...

masaya naman..mejo mahirap..=)