Tuesday, June 3, 2008

passion for the unknown

yesterday as i logged out (from friendster, candymag, & here!), my mom told me to buy some calamansi & tomato from the nearby store. but of course i had to use my bike since i'm not in the mood to walk (hehe!). when i got to the store, wala sila nung dalawang yun! kind of disappointed, my mom asked me to buy from another stores. and when i got there, wala namang kamatis! so i told my mom about that, and she said should go to talipapa (which was way far than those stores i went to). it was tiring to go back & forth over & over again! but i noticed something different while making my to the talipapa...

i love the thrill of biking fast & one-handed. i feel excited when doing that while sliding down the road. i like the feeling of freedom it gives me. whoa...did i just say that? i'm not much of a bicyclist, but i still managed to do that. what can i do? i just looooveeee the feeling! whee...it was like i was really free...

i'm planning to be a bicyclist for competitions, but i don't think i have the guts. oh well, i'll just practice. then maybe one day, you'll see me on t.v., gliding down the sideroads, screaming, "finally!"

so much for the dreaming, eh?;)

1 comment:

0 said...

ei sorry for the very late reply^^