Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the art of unending pile of schoolwork

my eyes are all puffy..due to lack of sleep. well you know the culprit already! don't dare to ask me.. :-I

as the opening of classes began, so did the schoolworks. researches..leader work..assignments..early role playing..college application..name it, i think i have it (or if not, then sorry!). since june 16 i've been like this: go home from school then sit in front of the computer with a notebook & pen in hand..then research. after that i'll head straight to the study room to do my homeworks. i usually sleep at 11 pm..which is the cause of my mom's "oi-matulog-na-kayo! anong-oras-na-ba? aba-ayoko-ng-ganyan!" habits.

i know all of these are part of high school life..actually these were the main reasons why i had pimples (gosh..i have nothing when i was in sophie year!). but i know every student can't shoulder too much work. i know somehow my body & mind would give up, but i hope that before it does, i already finished all my loaded works. ^ my researching shots..that's how crucial it can be! ouch! :-O

let's face reality guys! it's hard to research in front of the computer..reading every detail that would meet my fierce eyes. computer screens are high in radiation (i think?), so i'm kawawa talaga. now i know why i'm having sore eyes. poor eyes..malabo na nga, overtime pa! please don't make me blind..!:-O

i guess that's all. i have nothing to say anyway..(you get the logic from the title..and then you'll find out what this nonsense blog entry is all about.) lol. (really am i laughing out loud?! seriously, no.) :-I

No comments: