Monday, June 2, 2008

other side of the bed

just recently, my sister felt ill & had to lie on the couch for days. since we all sleep in the same room (hehe...my room's being used by my sister), my mom told me that i can't sleep with my sick sis. so i had to transfer to my real room...upstairs.

it was already past 10:30, and my elder sister's still chatting on the net, so i had to wait for her to sleep (oh my, i don't want to sleep there alone! i'm not used to it anymore). then by 11 pm, we finally went upstairs. as i lie there on my "korean bed"-style foam (oh i missed that!), i thought mamamahay ako (or makukwarto!) but then all of a sudden i fell asleep fast. it was magic! in our old room it usually takes me about minutes to get to sleep, or a glass of milk. but there, i fell asleep in no time.

the next day, i told my sister about that. then she exclaimed without hesitation, "eh kasi kwarto mo naman talaga yan eh!" that's when i realized that she was telling the truth. after all, that's my original room, so hindi ako makukwarto! my gosh, why didn't i think of that before telling my sister?

so long, fellas. that's all for today. lol.

No comments: