Friday, June 6, 2008

food crisis

yep, we're in the middle of it now.

just this week our whole family suffered from stomach cramps. first my lil sis, then my mom, then me, then my 2 nieces. what a life! we've been like this for 5 days straight, & we can't find the culprit. so we all have to sacrifice.

no delicious meals for now, just plain lugaw, noodles & crackers or bread. also no milo, or milk, or juice. just plain h2o. oh my, i've been craving for mac n' cheese, pizza, and my fave viands (sinigang, and the like) for days, and it seems like i'm not gettting them anyway. poor, sad jane. all she could munch on are non-oily foods. huhu! :'(

today, for lunch, my dad brought us fried chicken from kanto. when i saw that whole plastic, i blurted out, "dad nang-aasar ka ba?!" he said that he's not mocking, we can eat that chicken thing...but no crispy balat! oh my, i got sadder. that's my favorite part! hmmp! stupid stomach!>:(

now we all have to sacrifice. haay sana mawala na 'to please!!! :(

No comments: