Tuesday, July 29, 2008

whatever!

i'm in the pc shop right now..haha!=P so what?!

hmm..so what's to blog? nothing much..oh! btw, i just finished making that "magic box" for physics..it was pretty hard (because i was only able to make that in my free time cuz i don't have a SQUARE mirror!)..good thing ms. ullega didn't see me doing nothing on her period (haha!). i kinda liked my project anyway..full of stickers (winnie the pooh!).

and just earlier this minute, i made my math project (through internet). it took me about..uh..let's see..15 minutes! just 50 questions! well..math's not for me, so i think that's the culprit.. :-)

that's it for now! i'm kinda stressed! hehe..di halata.. :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're stressed yet you still have the time to blog. i hate you for that. HAHAHAA

what's up with YOUR magic box? i like it because (and JUST because hahaa) it IS red. HAHAHAHAAA thanks for the piece of red art paper. :) :)

Anonymous said...

effective na xa.. =)