Wednesday, July 2, 2008

go ahead, make my day!

the title speaks for itself..but still unclear, right? let me "elaborate" it for yah..

my dancing exposure last meeting de avance made an impact for me..and my teachers. i can't believe and i didn't expect to get compliments from my three male teachers--sunud-sunod pa! wahehe..nice. :-P first is my adviser, sir camungol (special mention again!). here's the story: my friends & i were hanging out in the canteen after the dance, and we spotted sir camungol walking by. so we were like, "hi sir!" and erika suddenly blurted, "sir si shara oh, saga naka-pink!"* (i'll explain that later..). then he replied, "ang ganda mo pala 'pag walang salamin." so naturally i said thank you. hmm..the asterisk-ed one is kinda confusing, eh? what she meant was i was wearing a pink blouse. you know, saga's color is pink, but i have to support the spuds group because some of them are my classmates. well anyway..

next! after reciting in filipino class, sir dave (special mention!) made a side comment. here it goes, "shara may nagsabi na ba sa'yo na maganda ka 'pag walang salamin?" hehe..ganun ulit. i said thank you again..he even compared me to superman (whaaat?!), just like him, he looks like a nerd when he has his glasses, but when he takes it off, he shines. i'm flattered--so much. :-P

then just this morning while writing the answer on the board for our math subject, sir cadiz (special mention!) commented, "shara alam mo mas maganda ka kapag walang salamin. mag-contacts ka na lang kaya?" then i said thank you. my classmates were reacting, so he added, "bakit hindi ba kayo nagagandahan sa kanya?" hehe..sooo nice naman. even teachers recognize my..you know..beauty??! hehe.. :-P

so of course i'm super-duper flattered, glad, and i felt appreciated. i didn't expect that even teachers see that. but i kept thinking to myself, "ngayon lang ba ako gumanda?" hehe..kidding. but yep, i kept thinking that way. now i know..i'm pretty pala. but i need to remove my glasses, because if you noticed it, there's the overused phrase "maganda ka 'pag walang salamin" 'nuff said! so that's all, enough of my blogging for today, my sister's kinda mad na eh. :-P

tidbit: judge my pictures at friendster na lang. see if i'm really that pretty. wink! ;-)

No comments: