Wednesday, July 30, 2008

never abandoned

..jinx! it seems like my blog is regularly updated..haha! :-P i always make a way to blog..just because. :-) and since i said that it is never abandoned, i should make kontra of it. kasi baka mahipan ng masamang hangin..baka hindi na ako maka-blog! and i DON'T want that to happen again! hmm..so i have to say jinx to make kontra nga. all together now: JINX!!! :-P

jinx! yesterday, i mentioned that i made a "magic box" for physics..and i heard an unexpected news earlier this morning: i got a line of 8 grade! oh my..it's not that i don't like an 80-plus grade..it's just..my work is just average compared to those who wasn't called. i told you it had just stickers in it.. :-) so i didn't expect it at all. somehow, i'm thinking that what made my project get that grade is that the mirror is not so obvious (haha!)..jinx!

jinx! tomorrow, all seniors must go to the procession..hmm..good thing my parents allowed me to stay in my best friend's house for 3 long hours tomorrow! haha..super bonding.. :-P jinx!

jinx! one more thing: UPCAT's approaching! oh the crap! i have to cram my study..i just hope that what they say is true (that UPCAT will concentrate more on english..). wish me luck folks! ..and all aspiring students who will take the exam too. buena suerte! jinx!

jinx! there..my blog will not be jinx-ed anymore..i just got irritated (ako yung gumawa, ako pa yung na-irita! haha..) because this post is flooded with..all together now for the finale: JINX!!! :-P adios! (jinx!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haizz..magic box..82 ako jan dati eh.. =)