Thursday, July 17, 2008

unusual

we did exhausting stuffs today, but i think i'm still hyper..not to the max, but still crazy!

today we just practiced & practiced for the karakol..that's going to be tomorrow fyi..! but we didn't practiced that much (ang gulo nuh??!). our adviser always gives us loooong breaks! once kanina, cathy & i went to the library, kasi akala namin hindi pa magpa-practice. we we're playing chess there when i suddenly felt the urge to peep outside the window..and in my horror, i saw my classmates practicing! gosh..i waited for them to finish the first part & hurriedly ran afterwards. whew! good thing sir camungol didn't reprimand me. :-O

then in the afternoon, we had our dry-run (general practice of all levels). next is CAT..oh i forgot to bring black socks! dyahe..i have to call my daddy pa so he can bring me my socks! good thing he's understanding..hehe. :-P as usual, CAT was so, so, so nakakangalay! grabe..lalo na yung tungtong kanan!!! and then i kept laughing silently & pigil na pigil..kasi si tracy nagpapatawa! good thing i wasn't scolded..or else i have to do that squat! whew! :-)

p.s.: someone noticed my beauty again! (beauty ah..as if!) i was photocopying some CAT papers when ate (i don't know her name!) told me this: "alam mo nagagandahan ako sa'yo..ang cute kasi ng mukha mo." flattered much!!! :-P of course i said thanks, then she added, "bakit hindi ka magpa-rebond?" a lot of people who compliment me always adds something like that. well, i love my wavy-slash-curly locks now, but i'm still thinking that they're right. but my hair's manipis..my mom's afraid that it might fall after a treatment. well, i worry too..so my decision is: not now! :-P

p.s.: karakol's tomorrow na! good luck to all magdaleneans..especially all eMeNeMs! go marymag!!! :-P

No comments: