Monday, July 28, 2008

stuck again

i told you, i'm the weirdest kid of them all.

i feel bored. today is monday, and i was supposed to be in school, taking an exam (is that NSAT? i'm not sure..). but, in my shock & unexplanable weakening action, why did the news on that stupid tv announced that there will be no classes today??! why oh why oh why?????! i already prepared my things & was going to sleep..but then suddenly i heard that news! oh shuckingz..

of all the students in this world, i am probably one of those kids who didn't scream when they heard that "classes are suspended" thing. the normal scenario when this happens is this: the tv or radio announces that kind of news..the children shouting & jumping w/ joy..and maybe thanking the cause of the suspension (thank you sa bagyo! haha..) but in my case, i'm not happy! i don't havve enough reason to be happy..! not that i'm a schoolgirl much..but i don't know, i just don't like it when i don't go to school. :-)

i want to go to school! i want to see my friends! i want to buy ice cream! i want to..hmm..ano pa nga ba??! aha! those are the reasons! well, i guess i'm not a homebody anymore. natuto na ba ako mag-laboy? maybe. a day without school means a day without really seeing the second most important people in my life: my friends! so does that mean that i'm only going to school because of my chums?! ah-ah..NO. i like to study, too. but..ok not much. haha! hey..i'm just like any other students in this world..sometimes i get too lazy to study. but with my friends, school looks more interesting to me. hehe.. :-P

gotta go, i only hae 3 minutes (overtime na nga eh!) and my sister's kinda mad na. please leave comments! i want to hear from ya! :-)

1 comment:

0 said...

yup!isa rin ung blog host..:)

try mo rin dun if you want..haha..

thanks sa comments and greetings..:)

P.S. try fixing your comment moderation setup (whatever) because I cant leave a comment with my url (robology.i.ph)