Saturday, July 12, 2008

friday bliss

kinda confusing..the title says "friday" while today is saturday. hmm..i'm sorry guys! that's because i wasn't able to blog yesterday..(i was busy tweaking my layout again..and then again, i'm gonna change it today *sigh!*)

so what excatly happened yesterday?! hmm..let's start with my first subject: economics! hehe..actually there's nothing to talk about this matter..we just practiced kasi & i paid for the karakol expenses..next: math! as i went in front of the class to lead the prayer, sir cadiz told me he forgot his contact lenses (he wants to give them to me! gosh..i thought he was not serious!). then we just had a quiz..at physics & health, we just practiced. you know, our teachers's been very kind to us since the karakol's only 4 days. we better perfect the steps or marymag's reputation will be stained! haha.. :-P

after lunch, we did nothing on english class (well, precious & i just chatted with mrs. torres..you know, newspaper matters). then the only teacher (at least in the afternoon class!) that conducted a lesson is mrs. ancheta for statistics. actually i was physically present but slightly mentally absent at that time, so imagine my shock & surprise when she called me to answer on the board! hah..she knows me pala! good thing the equation was only basic so i was able to answer it. whoo! that was close.. :-O also at that time sir cadiz handed me a mini box with 5 contact lenses..whoo..he was REALLY serious! that's very thoughtful of him..thanks sir! :-)

then it was time for..(drum roll please!) tan-ta-raaan!!! the C.A.T. training! haha..it was my first time to attend that because marc & i was in U.P. nga last friday. it was kinda hard..you know, nakakangalay siya. but our commandant's nice, so we were quite at ease. after 2 hours of practicing the commands & just standing there at the quadrangle (with a lot of students watching & mimicking our "sir yes sir!" response), others were finally able to go home while those who want to be officers (like me!) stayed there. the commandant just explained the pointers & what the activities will be when we became CAT officer (3 day camping doesn't hurt!) 3 of my closest friends are also joining..i hope we pass!

that ends my stressful but fun friday..also last night i downloaded limewire software & audacity (for my project!). and right now i'm downloading songs..yay! at last, i don't have to go to the computer shop to have my mp3 loaded! yeeeesss!!! :-P ciao!

No comments: