Friday, November 14, 2008

hotel 626

i remember jumping w/ joy when i discovered something that will make that game running. well..i regret that now! ^_^

oh my gosh..i don't want to play that game again! i know it says, "face your fears.", but i can't face them! in short, i was scared on the part of the camera..i kept on clicking it then a freaky-looking, blue-eyed girl appeared before my very scared eyes! oh my..it just keeps on running in my mind right know! after seeing that, i immediately turned off its window. i really can't go on w/ that game..! haizzt.. :-I

ok, i'm a scaredy-cat. ok, i'm a coward. but that's me..i can't pretend that i'm brave even though i'm not. i can't make people believe that i can do it even though i already want to hide behind the sheets. oh well..that;'s life. all i know is..natakot talaga ako dun sa hotel 626 na yun! haizzt..!

No comments: