Saturday, November 29, 2008

discontented?! na-ah..

i just had my hair trimmed today..well, tonight. inabot na kami ng gabi dun sa parlor..haizzt! anyway, while having my tresses cut, carmi (the taga-gupit..) & i had a little "hair" talk.

jane: ahm..carmi, advisable pa ba ako magpa-rebond?
carmi: oo naman..healthy pa naman ang hair mo eh.
jane: ganun..eh sabi ng mom ko super masakit daw sa anit..
carmi: oo! masakit talaga yun saka nakakangalay..
jane: awtz..tapos 7 hours pa?!
carmi: oo..
jane: naku lagot..!

oh well..should i have my hair rebonded or not? i know i should be contented w/ my natural curly hair..yeah, i like it. but what i don't like about my hair is that, it's dried to death! oh my..i don't know. i also get worried about my anit..baka mapaiyak ako sa sobrang sakit! hehe..but, i really don't know. i can't decide yet. haizzt..! ><

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you looked good on your hair when i left smms. i think you shud keep the same look till you graduate. college is a tym for change. :D

joice said...

I love your curls! And I suggest, just have your hair treated with hair spa. And they say mayonnaise is good to. ;)

Chazzel_Sherwin said...

anyways, i suggest you should leave your hair like that.

kase curls are so hot these days. :D

pero it's still your choice pa din.

pahabain mo lang yung buhok mo na curly ang ganda na nun.

maganda ka naman eh. you look spanish to me.