Tuesday, September 16, 2008

lesson not learned

i've never changed..even though something already happened to me last night!

now, it's different. it was lunch time. i joined my long-time best friends (besz..besh..and bash..heehee!:-P) at the table. but actually i was already finished w/ my lunch (i'm always w/ my classmates for lunch..ever since the cursed day..), so i just chatted with them. then, as a result of my curiosity & katakawan, i took a bit of food from erika..it looks like a crispy chicken leftover or something..well we often do that..sharing of foods. the only difference today is that i have none to share..^_^ anyway, as i tasted that thing, i realized that it's not a chicken-y treat--it's garlic! oh my..i hurriedly bought water & chewed a lot of candies! hehe..talk about being so matakaw. oh jane stop it!

the next time you see me, just yell, "hey takaw kid!" haha.. :-P seriously?! don't do that. i'm just crazy when i let people know this. harhar..^_^ lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eat well. :)