Monday, September 15, 2008

revenge of the ants

for this night i learned a very important lesson: before you eat something, check if there are any creepy, little creatures lying on your food!

i admit..matakaw ako. from the start, i've been very fond of food. i like to eat..and eat..and eat. but earlier this night an icky, unexpected thing happened to me. oh my..i just pity my mouth and tongue..until now.

kasi po ganito yan..when i got home, i grabbed the nearest pan de manila paperbag (with bread!) and munched on one pandesal. on the first bite, i felt something unusual in my tongue. it' like something had bitten it. i immediately pulled off the bread--only to realize that it's full of mean, red ants! super shocked, i quickly dropped the bread & headed to the sink. naka-ilang mumog ako nun! haha..i swear it really frightened me!

so that's why from now on, as a polite kid, i'll check my food. that incident left me with itchy mouth & tongue. sorry for the all-out descriptions. i just want to share the moral lesson to you guys. hooray for the innocent kid! haha.. :-P

No comments: