Sunday, May 17, 2009

the photojournalist

in just a couple of days, i will finally begin my another journey as a college student. i already made my choice, and that is to take ba mass communications, major in print journalism. but...as i
go deeper into my inner self, i slowly start to discover my other like: photography.

i'll let you in on my list of past dream proffesions: when i was in kinder-grade five, i wanted to be a teacher. when i entered grade six, i suddenly changed my mind and thought of being a flight stewardess. yep, you read that right. i became really fascinated with the korean language! in fact, i even bought a "learn how to speak: korean, japanese and chinese!" booklet, and my brother-in-law surprised me with a "learn how to write korean in less than 45 minutes!" book when he went home from qatar. but when i started my 1st year in high school, i fell in love with writing essays and novels...and until now, i still love to write. ^_^ but then again, photography came into my mind...and life.

i'm really a picture and camera freak! i love looking at various photo albums, but most especially, i love taking pictures. if given a chance, i would certainly want to go to a magnificent place and just take a shot of whatever i see. i go crazy over those sony cybershot and "for-proffesionals-only" cameras with huge lenses that i see in magazines. sometimes, i would picture myself standing at the top of a mountain---camera and tripod in front of me---, taking a shot of...anything! i really feel a different kind of high everytime i hold my camera. it's like, excitement and happiness overcome me everytime i take pictures!

if only i could buy photography equipments...and if someone would offer me a free tutorial in photography, i would instantly say "YES!!!" without any hesitation. but for now, i'm gonna go easy on my camera. baka masira eh. ^_^

to all aspiring photographers out there, keep dreaming! ^_^ just like me...

2 comments:

0 said...

Hi. I miss you. :)_

rob said...

bago na nga pala blog ko haha.