Friday, May 8, 2009

college ???

last tuesday (may 5), my dad and i went to my future school, CvSU Indang, to have my medical/dental examinations. it was a long---no, make that VERY LONG!---ride from our place to indang, cavite. good thing i will be staying in a dormitory. ^_^

the examinations were just the basics, like getting my blood pressure, having my teeth tapped by the dentist (hehe), getting my chest x-ray and knowing my blood type. but i admit that it was my first time to be "x-ray-ed"...and at last alam ko na kung anong blood type ako! yay! heehee...^_^ the wounding part hurts, though...but not much. ^_^

as we roam around the whole campus, questions suddenly popped in my head, "will i survive the dorm duties?" "how will i balance everything?" "will i make new friends easily?" "how will i handle college pressure?" "will i be able to see my high school friends every now and then?" simple questions, but have a big impact on me. i'm really clueless about college, so i took out all my magazines w/ college guides inside and read them all. these guides gave me good pointers and advices, but i feel like i still need to learn some things about college. oh well...

i just hope it wouldn't be so hard for me. after all, in 4 years, many things can happen. and in that 4 years, i'm sure i will still learn from my mistakes and experiences...hence the saying, "experience is the best teacher." ! ^_^ haizxt....

No comments: