Sunday, January 17, 2010

from the junk

while searching for some old photo albums at my old room, i found another piece of my past: a small, green notebook that contains my scribbles way back in junior year high school. and guess what? i saw a past masterpiece of mine! here, read it:


"alonely"

written on march 26, 2008

here i am, alone again, waiting for happiness to find me. now that i am sitting here at the farthest corner of the stage, i start to think, "why am i here in the first place?" because i'm waiting for someone. i'm waiting for an explanation. i'm waiting for forgiveness. she asked me if we could talk, but she's nowhere in sight. all i see are students who are having their clearance signed. i guess i should leave.

here i am, alone again, waiting for happiness to find me. all my friends have gone home. all them are now relaxing. i was left alone, here at the farthest corner of the stage. as i realize my loneliness, i start to think, "why am i here in the first place?" because i want to be with no one. i want to be with myself. i want a quiet ambiance. as i wait for her, a little, shattered voice whispers in my ear, "the silence will make you deaf." i guess i should leave.

here i am, alone again, waiting for happiness to find me. it's already past 4 pm, and the call time's 3. now, as i write this on my green notebook, i start to think, "why am i here in the first place?" because i live up to our promise. because i don't want this chance to pass. because i want us to be friends again. i'm tired of those uneasy days. i'm sick of pretending i don't see her. i want to break the silence. but now the guard said we can go home. the students are now rushing to the gate. and still no sign of her. i guess i should leave.

if she comes, tell her i've waited so long, so i already left. but if she wants to know how painful it was to make me wait there with nothing to do, take her to the farthest corner of the stage.


that message was for a friend who almost broke our friendship for not coming to that place so we could talk. but we're ok now. :) i kind of missed doing that kind of stuff (you know, writing out of nowhere..hehe =D) thanks for lending some time to read this guys. :)




No comments: