Tuesday, July 21, 2009

when the pressure comes...

...it pours. and when it pours, you better be ready!!!

haii...the pressure just started when i came back to school. well...i was sick last week so i wasn't able to attend my classes. unfortunately they (bamc1-1) did a lot of things that week, and the thought that i have to catch up with the lessons makes me even sicker. heehee...haizxt.. T_T there were quizzes and activities that i missed and, sadly, i could no longer take. i hope that whole week of absence doesn't affect my grades! ooh i'm scared.. :-O

after this session i will go the final audition for the cvsu chorale ensemble (that was really dated last thursday, but i pleaded and luckily they gave me a chance. yee!). i'm just nervous kasi baka sumablay ako due to my throat problems..haii wish me luck! ^_^

goodluck to myself..haiiii!

No comments: