Wednesday, July 22, 2009

july 22, 2009

^..a very memorable date for me. swear!

many things happened to me yesterday..hmm..like my friends and i carried a very heavy tank of gasul (i just helped!), not aware that i might get binat after that. that was the first time i ever carried a gasul on the streets of bancod..haii!!!

then yesterday was also my first official day as a true member of the cvsu chorale ensemble (CvSUCE)! *congratulate me..hehe.. :-P* we had fun..as in! haii..i never thought i will be able to make it to the chorale! thank You! ^_^ hmm...what else? ah! the fun part..well it's not really fun because it brought trauma to me. ahm just ask me for that 'cause i don't want to tell it here..heehee.. ^_^

basta the bottomline is............i will never forget that date! ^_^

No comments: