Sunday, December 28, 2008

high-five-zero! ^_^

ing i2008 is drawing to an end!!! so as a tribute to the past memories that happened this year, let me share to you my work..enjoy! ^_^

!...high-five-zero...!
(the best of 2008..my top 50-ish!)

50. tango dance - the first part of our p.e. class in my senior year. it was also my least favorite (hehe..hence the 50th spot)
49. chacha dance - the second part of our p.e. class..well i kind of enjoyed this dance..^_^
48. swing dance - the third & last part of our p.e. class..it was fun!:-P
47. erika's dad's post-bday party - hmm..i think this was last april 9..well my friends (marc..egie..ekay..& ate mich) just hung out..i miss those bonding times..
46. tHymAnGeRz bonding moments - oh yeah..signing of clearance times..i kind of miss those times we'd hang out at ma'am lozano's room..chitchat..hehe..^_^
45. cotillion late-night practices - i'm not actually part of the cotillion for our js prom that time (last february), but my friends & i spent the nights watching the dancers..& some of them were our uwian mates..so we have to wait. but those nights were fun..my chums & i have our own world there (haha!)
44. hana kimi craze - this was in mid march-may..i was totally addicted to this! i even made 2 videos using their pix & music! hehe..i really liked that show..and upon seeing that, wu chun instantly became my crush! haha..^_^ i even remember signing an online petition for hana kimi 2 to air..haha..really crazy!
43. national college assessment exam - or popularly known as the NCAE for seniors. well..quite hard, but i learned a lot. ^_^
42. sm blues - after taking the NCAE, my friends & i went to sm bacoor to unwind our used minds. but as we reached the entrance door, the guards stopped us, saying that we should wait until 5 pm. clad in our school uniform, we stayed there & thought of tactics on how to sneak in (harhar!), but we didn't notice that we already stayed there until 5 w/o actually knowing it! hehe..we ended up going in until 7..weeeeh..still can't forget that!
41. lost digicam memory card - the reason why my sister's digicam was left unused for months. it wasn't my fault, though. but anyway, my sister bought another one & now it's back for more capturing jobs!
40. tita nini's wake - this happened around june 21..or something. my aunt (dad's eldest sis) died because of complications in cancer plus her age (she's already 70). her wake became an instant family reunion in manila memorial park. well..may God bless her soul.
39. 45th foundation day - (march 3-7..i think?!) memorable, yeah. this became the perfect time for my friends & i to bond..and i super enjoyed that big kiddie inflatable playhouse..i was like, super jump to the max! haha..that left me w/ a headache. ouch! but it was fun..really!!!
38. shooting our filipino project - the latest..december 29 (yesterday!) well..it was memorable because it was my first time to do a shooting for the whole day! hmm..it was also my first time to play a sad girl..and i was nervous! hehe..^_^
37. living rosary - partly memorable to me because i was part of the choir..and we sang "awit ng sto. rosario" w/ actions---i was supposed to do that in my junior year, but i had sore eyes & wasn't able to join. thankfully, i did it this year. ^_^ and one more thing: while completing the balloon rosary, it rained!!! poor fellas who were holding the balloons..><
36. kawit's fiesta - july 22..the whole barkada was supposed to go to the carnival to have some rockin' fun, but it rained & our plan crashed. we ended up going home (huhu..T_T)
35. karakol - july 20..the best! haha..our section grabbed the champ's place for streetdancing! hehe.. :-P
34. malen's interview - it wasn't just an ordinary interview, mr. rem (the owner) taught us things about life..and the future..^_^
33. aguinaldo shrine trip - just this december, my groupmates in filipino (alyanna & sed) & i went to freedom park to shoot our project. we explored the whole house of aguinaldo, and i must say, i was impressed! i've always loved anything vintage..and it was such a pleasure to my eyes. ^_^
32. III-st. peter swimming outing - march 15..this was our section's farewell swimming party. it was also great!!! hehe..what i do remember the most was when i got leg cramps (pulikat) in the middle of 6-ft. part of the pool! oh my..here's the stitch: edward & i were about to race from 6ft to 5ft..and as i dove deep, my right leg froze! i nearly drowned, swear! good thing erika was just near me so i immediately grabbed her! poor girl..but i apologized. ^_^ egie & ekay accompanied me to our table..it was just a minor leg cramp..but it was also my first time! thanks to my friends for coming to the rescue (sorry again besz!) ^_^
31. senior's talk - this talk really opened my eyes to the truth. kuya jimmy's (the speaker) witty & hilarious manner of speaking made us understand the topic in a funny way, but man, he's really serious about informing us! hehe..^_^ i learned a lot from this talk.
30. career fair - i got loads of flyers, application forms, & some souvenirs from various colleges & universities! haha..fun..! ^_^
29. sm crash trip - this was last november 8..my supposedly "fun" sm trip w/ closest friends. we were supposed to celebrate my friend's birthday & she would treat us..but someone went missing: the celebrant herself! poor us..no money..we just tried to find ways to enjoy ourselves..but i will never ever forget that day.
28. first day of classes for 2008 - yep..i remember the first thing i did when i stepped on the cement of our school: check the list. oh yeah! i immediately checked if besz & i were classmates, but unfortunately, no. but good thing, though: i'm a marymag! haha..^_^ and my first recess was horrible: i can't find a good drink because all food stalls were occupied! very nice first day.. :-P
27. first day of CAT - well..actually i missed that first day (marc & i went to UP for admission..)
26. UP trip! - yep..the above mentioned ^_^ but before going there, marc, my dad & i stopped by alabang country club first (my tita/ninang is the general manager there..^_^) to eat some omelets..after that we headed straight to UPd for admission. just go through my blog archive about this experience! ^_^
25. handugan 2008 - our last gift-giving as a senior. but sadly, i didn't participate (huhu! T_T) they said that we, regular students, are nor required to do that. so that's why i just decided to go home. but mazy invited eme & me to stay at her place, and we ended up soundtripping there until 4 pm (haha!)
24. first CAT saturday training - the best! haha..this proved that, yeah, being a CAT officer has its perks, but it also has its downfall! haha..but i learned a lot from it, though. ^_^
23. first CAT square meal - also the b-e-s-t!!! haha..i think my viand here is my fave fried chicken (cuz i had no idea of what a square meal is about!). we were challenged to eat our food in 10 counts---w/ a banana on our heads! oh my..i still remember how i managed to finish that big chicken while struggling to dip it on the gravy..ouch! i should have brought a smaller meal..^_^ and i still remember how i got super teary-eyed while eating the banana in 10 counts! what a lunch! haha..but now i'm used to it. ^_^
22. first CAT job - yep, as the new charlie company adjutant. nice..^_^ (for the girls: hairnet? check. hanky? check. nails? check. black socks? check. belt? oops..none ma'am. okei..5 demerits! haha..cool! :-P)
21. first CAT boodle fight - it was FUN! haha..nilatag namin yung mga ulam namin sa dahon ng saging..and we shared food! haha..very nice..^_^
20. eyeglasses issue - well it happened just this november..i nearly lost my eyeglasses! stupid me. i misplaced it in our classroom while powdering my face. i searched everywhere, but my specs were nowhere to be found. so i went home w/o it (huhu T_T) the next day, ishi gave it to me, saying that she found it on the table & just took it home because she thought i already went home. lolz!
19. cassette issue - when my group in p.e. were about to perform our interpretative dance, i hurriedly went to the cassette to plug my mp3..when accidentally, i tripped on ma'am botacion's cassette player! ooh..stupid & clumsy me! i had to pay for the damages (actually, ako nga nagpagawa eh!) hehe..stupid.
18. wallet issue - i lost my wallet while on the way to school! haha..i really cried my eyes out that time! in fact, it left a minor scratch on my left eye. look!:17. intramurals 2008! - last november 5-7..i should have called this the "walking marathon" days..because we didn't really watched the intrams (like before)..all we did was to walk & walk & walk! paiba-iba ng destinations..haha..crazy stuff..^_^
16. independence day - ..and my mom's bday (hooray!) we had a parade from josephine's resort to freedom park..and after that, erika & i did some more "walking"..hehe..from gahak to our house! now we're really crazy! :-P dig in through my old posts!
15. first quarterly exam - it's not really the exam..haha.. :-P my closest friends & i bonded for two days every after exam! hehe..those days were fun..and once sad (cath accidentally erased all unlocked pictures in my sis's digicam, w/c made my ate shie angry!) see my previous blog post about that!
14. flame.wars.flame. - it's funny to remember all the misunderstandings i've had w/ my friends this year (haha..i'm bad!) but those were just petty..simple fights. we're cool now..super! hehe..i've learned how to forgive, but i'm telling you..i can never forget. ^_^
13. filipino video issue - for our first group project in filipino, we had to make a video documentary. and i, being the leader, felt the pressure again. i remember cramming that video because we lacked time shooting the interview (haha..)..i stayed up until 1 am finishing that! well a friend was w/ me throughout the editing process..so he also slept late. ^_^ very unforgettable!
12. christmas reunion - our annual family reunion (morales clan!) quite happy because this was the first time i ever, ever participated in family games (haha!) and not to mention the moolah i got! haha..nice..^_^
11. field trip - my second & last field trip in high school! it was fun..especially the MOP & PETA part! haha..see my previous blog post about that! ^_^
10. christmas party '08! - the best-est xmas party i've ever had! haha..^_^ aside from the senior's jamming w/ kuya pau (yeah!), i also had fun w/ the disco (though i don't really dance)!!!:-P haha..i also have a blog post about that nga pala..^_^
9. UPCAT exam - the first entrance exam i took! yeah..it was hard (especially the math part! haha..what can you expect??!) :-P but i hope i passed..haaaay..see my post about that!
8. jane-y's 15th bday! - yep..my bday! (feb.19) well..it was just a simple celebration w/ my family & closest friends..videoke..food fest..chitchat..and of course..picture-picture!!! haha..^_^
7. hospitalization - i was confined in OLPMC last january (in the middle of 3rd quarterly exam in my junior year!) because of suspicion in dengue (but i was pronounced negative!) hmm..i will never forget my stay there..i was surrounded by kids half my age inside the pediatric ward! haha..nice..^_^ and the food..ooh ver unforgettable (especially the sopas!) good thing there were jollibee & shakey's that came to my rescue..^_^ i also experienced the hardships of sleeping steadily & going to the c.r..haaaaay..i can never forget that experience! ^_^
6. junior-senior prom '08 - last february 15..my very first prom! haha..unexpected things happened (trust me!) and expected things didn't..hehe..^_^ it was a fun..sweet..and unforgettable night..ever! :-P i wonder what will happen on my next & last js..hehe..^_^
5. christmas eve - very family oriented..haha..nice..ako lang ang nagbihis ng bonggang bongga (haha!!! OP ako!) hmm..anyway i don't care. at least we're a whole family there (and that doesn't happen every year!) ^_^
4. new year's eve - also family oriented! hehe..we're complete once again..and man, it was a defeaning new year! haha..all the fireworks..and the noise..it was definitely the loudest new year ever!
3. simbang gabi - the very first time i ever tried to complete the 9 days simbang gabi (not successful! T_T) anyway..those days were fun..i went through all the masses w/ my 2 friends, and those times were really, really COLD!!! yeah..i was always wrapped up in a jacket..^_^ very unforgettable ^_^
2. december 31 - the night i accidentally erased all i wrote here! haha..very tragic. i was supposed to finish this before 2009 enters..but heck..JC just won't allow me to do that! hmm..the truth?! i was missing one experience..i think i ran out of ideas (haha!) so that's why number 2 (or this spot) was left blank..until that happened. ^_^
1. the fact that all these 49 things happened to me! haaaaaay..^_^

that's it guys..i hope you didn't get tired of reading all that! haha..have fun everyone! ^_^

1 comment:

Chazzel_Sherwin said...

hi ciara!

i've enjoyed reading this post. :DD

it's really fun to talk all about your experiences and the adventures and the misadventures that happened to you last year.

anyway, those bad moments are so last years so we have to throw it all away and start a new one. :DD