Monday, May 26, 2008

happenings

i'll share 2 stories with you...read on!

just this morning, my dad, sister & I went to my school to (gasp!) enroll. oh, the moment i've been waiting for! i woke up earlier than i use to (8:00...ack!) & prepared until 9:30. syempre inaantok pa ako kaya ganun katagal. =) when we got there, revamping improvement welcomed me. new paint (blue!), new food stall (i think?), new hallway. pinataas yung hallway kasi binabaha yun noon. oh well, we went to the registration room (jr. & sr. kinder room) & there i saw my teachers again. sir dave confirmed one thing: the opening of classes is on june 10 (so early!)...& that's half-day only. which means we (tHymAnGeRzZ) can go hang-out & celebrate! haha...nice idea. =D anyway, while writing down information, my hands start to shake. i just don't get it---nervousness or what?! after that we went to tejero (dad's business) and we ate at jollibee! haha...what a surprise!

actually, i argued w/ my sister about where we should eat. i said, "we should eat at mcdo! they're lacking customers, so we should go & help them!" (anyway, magkatabi lang ang mcdo at jollibee...) my sister fought back, "no! we should eat at jollibee! i don't want to go back there anymore. i was embarrassed at mcdo, you know?!" well, my sister won. gosh. i'm just trying to help!

another story: last, last night i tripped over a water container & fell flat on my back! ouch...that accident left a minor bruise on my left shoulder & a muscle pain on my right shoulder. up to now, they're still there, making my life miserable! haha...well not much. on that night i was suppose to get some soup from the kitchen, but when i turned around, it happened. ouch. although i got only minor injuries, i don't want that to happen anymore! kasi baka ulo ko naman ang tumama...shucks! =P

No comments: