Thursday, October 30, 2008

me & the watch

for the last 4 years, it has served as my official wrist accessory, my honest time-teller. but, sad to say, it's life is over now. :'(

i remember having my timex watch back when i was a freshman in high school. it came as a free item w/ the watch my dad bought, so he gave me the free one. ^_^ since then, that watch never left my wrist (that's why i have a mark there that shows the color difference)..but i do remove it sometimes, but oftentimes, i wear it. i like it because it's unique & it has this glow-in-the-dark light, which i find cute. ^_^ i do remember the time na nasira yung ilaw na yun. my classmate was pressing it over & over again and then the next day, sira na siya. :-I

then just last sunday, when i was about to get it on the table, i noticed that it was still fixed to 1: 10..there, the battery's gone. good thing dad spared me another watch. but nothing can outstand my original companion. for me, my timex watch is still the best! :-P

No comments: